H devs,

I had an offline discussion about a classloader problem [1] and an
analog discussion with Hugo. It seems we want to create an extra rpm
that must be installed when mysql ha is required. This will be
specified in the cloud.spec file and will result in an extra package
when -Dnoredist is used. On installation this would have to
specifically be installed along with the rest if so desired.

A similar construct has to be devised for debian and windows
installations. Can the respective gurus in those fields look at that?

thanks,

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6928

--
Daan