Heya,

I’m setting up a separate build (build-master-simulator) to test the build
process of the simulator. At least we’ll be notified if any failures occur in
the build next time. I don’t think it should be included in the regular build,
it’s not something we would like to ship to end-users right?

Cheers,

Hugo