hey all,

I’ve managed to get the simulator build running again to jenkins.b.o. Its
running as a single job called simulator-singlerun and builds, runs and tests
cloudstack using the simulator. I’ve configured the job to trigger when the
regular master build has completed to help the devs see the status of master.

If this setup proves stable over e few days  i propose to setup a separate
instance of this jobs that people can run on development branches. Combined
with the git flow discussion we could automagically trigger this job when
somebody pushes to a feature or hotfix branch.

Cheers,

Hugo