Daan,
I think we should do the branch related changes[1] and make the switch. Are we
waiting for a RM for 4.5?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Git#Git-Movetogit-flow

~Rajani

On 05-Aug-2014, at 1:01 pm, Daan Hoogland
<daan.hoogl...@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Leo, great work. I should volunteer you more often. (volunteer me back at will)

Rajani, Yes you are absolutaly right on the one hand. No, the
community had decided that it couldn't support beyond the next release
as it is to small, on the other hand. In the middle: By just saying
this you have provided a model for parties that base products on ACS
to support based on the apache source tree. I think we should adhere
to it. I will look into it to see if we can for 4.4 (to replace the
model I have been proposing in mails over the last couple of days.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 6:38 AM, Rajani Karuturi