Hello,

Their openstack image will boot, but of course user data/passwd, stuff specific
to Cloudstack will not.
I have looked into it a bit and found quite frustrating to work with it (it
seemed limited and esoteric); they stripped it down quite a bit and the
partitioning is weird. I want to look at it again, but when I have some more
time.

Let me know if you have more success with it. :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro