Uploaded a binary for this to pypi yesterday based of the 4.4 branch.

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/cloudstack-marvin/4.4.1

pip install cloudstack-marvin now works.

I tested on centos hit some issues around running on python 2.6 with
pycrypto.... Needed to install gmp-devel before python-setuptools,
python-pip and marvin then things were OK.

I believe its due to a conflict with yums pycrypto and pips pycrypto.