Hey Edison,

Nice job!  Speeding up the simulator is an important step :-)

We should probably try to get the new setup working with Travis so we can run
it on every commit. I don;t think we nee gerrit yet (who other discussion) but
if we get this testing every github pull request and every newly created
hotfix/bugfix/feature branch we have the same effect right.

Cheers,

Hugo