On 26 Sep 2014, at 14:52, Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> The before mentioned process did not work with Firefox 32.0.2, while it
>> worked on latest Chrome.
>> Because the problem is on the browser side, it did not reach management
>> server logs at all.
>> I have done everything correct. Even a couple of times. ;-)
>>
>> Hopefully this mail will help someone in the future. I would also advise to
>> update the documentation on the issue.
>>

> Can you tell us where the issue in the docs is exactly ?

For 4.3 on http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/ administration documentation.

The docs that should be changed are at:

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.4/systemvm.html?highlight=console%20proxy#changing-the-console-proxy-ssl-certificate-and-domain

Just below 3. step : "In the Update SSL Certificate screen of the CloudStack
UI, paste the following:"
It says one must enter *.domain.tld while it should be just domain.tld without
*

And below that, there should be a note like:
Importing certificate in Infrastructure -> SSL Certificate does/might not work
with Firefox, but works with Chrome.