Hi all,

I have been busy trying to identify why is the SS VM connection to the host
agent broken. Could anyone please give me a clue?

We have a massive Pull Request to be sent. This morning everything was working,
tested with Basic/Advanced zones with both Simulator and XenServer. All smoke
tests passing (69!). After I rebased and got 26 commits from Master and went
testing everything again, just started facing this problem.

Without agent connection there are no templates ready. So, I cannot do anything.

In order to prove that the problem was introduced by one of the 26 commits I
got this morning, I checkout a branch I have - before the rebased - and tested
it again. All fine! When I get the new branch - rebased with the master's 26
commits - agent connection is broken.

Unfortunately there is no stack trace/complains... it simply doesn't connect.

Does anyone have any idea? I really appreciate if someone can give me a clue.

With kind regards,
Wilder