Thanks, Daan! :)

More info here:

Just a quick update on the status of the VPC RVR refactor, which is the part 1
of the whole VPC RVR implementation. I have added some documentation to the
Apache Wiki page. You can find it on the URL below:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Refactor+for+Redundant+Virtual+Router+Implementation

Thanks for the diagrams, Antonio!

I will update it later with some few notes that we are working on.

Cheers,
Wilder

Sent from my iPhone

On 03 Oct 2014, at 19:36, "Daan Hoogland"