That was definitely only an assumption.  If each host handles it different
it may be preferable to hard code a "Default" level for each hypervisor
type, as well as a few different levels (e.g., 'Max', 'High', 'Default',
'Low', 'Min' & 'Custom').  This would operators & end-users clear options
to work with, while retaining the flexibility of a custom option.

Thank You,

Logan Barfield
Tranquil Hosting