> I think the general problem here is that for each voting candidate adding
users@ML  would be only useful if we also build a deb/rpm repo for them to
test the voting candidate so everyone won’t have to build their own
CloudStack. My suggestion is to do that, and I think we can have the
testing repo on packages.shapeblue.com for that.

Love the way you think Rohit! :-) Massive +1 to this, we want to make it
ease for them.

> I'm not sure about adding users@ into the vote since it's more dev@
related

But we're building a product for the users right? Surely they should be
included in the development life cycle at some point?