It is possible if we provide password service on port 8080 with current
insecure method and on port 8443 with secure method.
with this solution we can use both old and new password reset service.

-------- Original message --------
From: Logan Barfield <lbarfi...@tqhosting.com>
Date: 03/12/2014  19:32  (GMT+03:30)
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: A secure way to reset VMs password

Passwords are most definitely a necessity, but not having SSH Keys in the
GUI at this point just doesn't make any sense.

To clarify my thoughts on the current password system: I think a re-write
would be great, but it should include an "insecure/legacy" option (probably
as a global setting) that would continue to function with the current reset
scripts.

Thank You,

Logan Barfield
Tranquil Hosting