On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Bill Wade <billwad...@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

> I asked this on the users mailer and was referred to the dev mailer --
> I’ll preface this with, “this is an End user question”.. I’m working with
> a private cloud provider who is looking to use CloudStack for their compute
> and storage orchestration and use Cisco APIC with the Nexus 9k switches for
> the network provisioning.  I’m new to the “SDN/NFV” space and looking
> around I don't see support for Cisco APIC with CloudStack.  Any one have
> experience with these two working together?  Can CloudStack step aside and
> let APIC provision the network?  I'm seeing the potential for provisioning
> conflicts here.

I don't know what Cisco APIC does or needs to do/know about the
infrastructure, but there's no explicit support in CloudStack for it that I
know of.

That said it doesn't necessarily mean it can't work, but it depends on what
needs to happen during vm deployment.
However I am afraid you're looking to do something CloudStack isn't
currently capable of doing.

--
Erik