Thanks MatthewI set vm state in vm_instance table to Expunging and run expunge
command from UI successfully.
I notice that I changed state of active snapshots of this instace from
"vm_snapshots" table to "Expunging" and fill "removed" field.

      From: Matthew Midgett <clouds...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID>
 To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
 Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2014 8:07 PM
 Subject: RE: remove a not existing VM

If the vm is not on the hypervisor then set vm_instance to Expunged for that vm
in MySql. Please next time tell us what version of ACS and hypervisor and
version. Also logs will help us find your problem.
/var/log/cloudstack/management/ and the management log and cataylina log are
important.

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® III

<astro.alir...@yahoo.com.INVALID> </div><div>Date:12/14/2014  2:00 AM
a not existing VM </div><div>
deleted already.Do you have any idea?Thanks