No Daan. I haven't triaged yet. I tried to mark them as released in jira
and it showed me the open issues.
I will try git grep for any commits in 4.3, 4.4 or 4.5. But, it would be
difficult to co-relate unless the commits have bug ids.

4.3.2 has 158 issues[1] and 4.4.2 has 2 open issues[2]

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK/fixforversion/12329046/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK/fixforversion/12328985/

~Rajani