Andrija,

I've run ACS on MariaDB+Galera at some point without any issues. I no longer
run that setup, but it's not because of any problems.

This is also a good read on the subject, some handy tips there:
http://www.severalnines.com/blog/how-deploy-high-availability-cloudstackcloudplatform-mariadb-galera-cluster

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro