At the moment we are creating 10 parallel jobs and in each job we do
1. mvn clean install
2. deploydb, deploy datacenter
3. run tests

if we change step 1 to mvn clean install -DskipTests=true and run junit
tests only in one job, that would save time.

Also, with earlier 5 jobs setup, it used to run fine on my private fork.
Now, it takes double the time(as it runs only 5 parallel jobs) and usually
timesout

~Rajani