Looking at the code, it seems the SwiftImageStoreDriverImpl selects an
SSVM(EndPoint) and issues a DownloadCommand to it. So the SSVM would need
access to it, most likely via the public interface, but you could also
probably get to it via the management interface via the
'secstorage.allowed.internal.sites'
setting, similar to how the NFS template registration works.

I'm not highly versed in the object storage, so perhaps someone who is can
verify or deny this.