-1 for squashed commits. I agree to what Daan said. Feature branch merge is
more convenient than squashed single commit.
If it was a small feature which involved single dev squashing is still ok.
But, a big no when it comes to big feature/refactoring involving effort
from multiple people and multiple reviews.

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Mike Tutkowski <