Hi Milamber,

It is a global setting, although it appears not to be present in the
cloud.configuration table by default (so you cannot find it). If you insert it,
it works.

I also played with the upgrade and did insert the setting, since at work we had
changed the minimal version to a non standard 4.4.2 during a patch round. So I
knew it wouldn't work out of the box for me.

@daan: We might want to set the setting by default to 4.4.1 (in db) so upgrades
work out-of-the-box and you can control it from the global settings pane. This
may also need some attention in the docs. What do you think?

Regards, Remi