Seems like this q. is related.
Andria, which CS build would/do you use? Which would you personally recommend?
I will go with 3.2.2 + patches from shapeblue.

Official build: http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.3/
There also build in Shapeblue’s repo based on 4.3.2 :
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/upstream/centos/4.3/
And they also provide additionally pached build via:
http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/main/centos/4.3/

Regards,
F.