Github user wilderrodrigues commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/549#issuecomment-117583894

    @remibergsma

    I also think it's a bit annoying the commits with the same message, but we
have to inform the jira issue.

    Next time I will add the jira issue number but not the whole description.
Instead of the description I will add the commit message... It will clarify
things.

    Thanks for the review.

    Cheers,
    Wilder