Hi Remi

On 02.07.2015 13:46, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> I talked to several people over the past weeks and wrote this wiki article:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+principles+for+Apache+CloudStack
>
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+principles+for+Apache+CloudStack>
>

> If you like this way of working, I volunteer to be your RM :-)

It is always good to see this release process which looks +/- identical
to successful Linux kernel release process. :)

The only thing I am curious about, if I get it right:

Why do you branch off for RC? Why not just "tag" a commit in branch
master as RC and branch off once it is releases from a release tag v.x.y?

Because it is unlikely you make any commits on that branch anyway. Or
did I miss anything?

Yours
René