Github user remibergsma commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/591#issuecomment-121512748

    @wilderrodrigues currently I am on holiday and not able to look into stuff.
As far as I know sudo was implemented for KVM agent only.

    See ya in about 10 days!

    Sent from my iPhone

    > On 15 Jul 2015, at 09:05, Wilder Rodrigues <notificati...@github.com>
wrote:

    > @bhaisaab @DaanHoogland @remibergsma could you have a look at this?
    >
    > Wasn't ACS management-server supposed to be executed as SUDO? If I'm
right, there is no need to change the file permission so drastically.

    > In that case, @sanju1010 , you need to be sudo to run it. AFAIK we all
run our ACS environments, prod and tests, as sudo.

    > Cheers,
    > WIlder
    >
    > —

---