Hi all,

First of all, thanks for all the feedback! There were two approaches discussed
to handle bug fixing (as you can read in discussion tread [1]) and we simply
went ahead and tried them both. That’s how we figured out the best one (we also
described why we choose this approach over the other).

The release principles [2] have been updated accordingly on the wiki. The
difference was in the details only but it was important to understand it fully
and agree on it before we got started.

We both volunteered to be RM and are now ready to get started!

Regards,
Rajani / Remi

[1]
http://markmail.org/search/?q=%5BDISCUSS%5D%20Release%20principles%20for%20Apache%20CloudStack#query:%5BDISCUSS%5D%20Release%20principles%20for%20Apache%20CloudStack+page:1+mid:i32jjj5cis223hwd+state:results
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+principles+for+Apache+CloudStack+4.6+and+up