Github user remibergsma commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/726#issuecomment-133570169

    @DaanHoogland It does fix the problem, I just feel a bit blind sometimes by
the builds that seem less reliable lately so then it's hard to be sure.
    But anyway, when looking back we should have quickly reverted the initial
PR that introduced the problem. Next time we should do that. Benefit is master
is stable again, plus there is time to work on a fix that can then be send as a
PR along with the original commits.

---
with INFRA.
---