From: Artjoms Petrovs
Date: Thursday 10 September 2015 16:34
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>"
Subject: Cloudstack session storage in Redis or Memcache databases

Hello!

Once again I am up to think about some crazy ideas.
Is it possible to store the Cloudstack session in a shared Memcached or Redis
database? This way I would like to share the session with a PHP system, located
on the same server.

Best regards,
Artjoms Petrovs

[cid:image001.jpg@01D0EBEE.B4D0F000]<http://www.telia.lv/>
Artjoms Petrovs
System Analyst / Programmer

Telia Latvija, Ltd. | Lielvardes street 8a, Riga, Latvia, LV-1006
Ph.:   +371 67082144
Mob. +371 27498048
artjoms.petr...@telia.lv<mailto:artjoms.petr...@telia.lv> | telia.lv

This email (and any attachements or hyperlinks within it) may contain
information that is confidential, legally  privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not entitled to
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, disseminate or rely on this email in
any way. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately by or email and destroy it, and all copies of it.