Hi,

The question is, is CentOS7 even supported on 4.5? The docs say it isn’t and
when we were voting for 4.5.2 (http://markmail.org/message/36vnwh4kiilhkunu) I
found some issues with CentOS 7. Regarding the KVM agent, that doesn’t work
properly on 4.5 (which is now fixed on master). You can usually manually work
around the issues, but it doesn’t work out-of-the box. If we want this, let’s
bring the changes to 4.5 and make a new release.

Also, MariaDB on CentOS 7 also has a problem. Or better, we made a query that
crashes it resulting in unable to finish loading the db. This also was fixed on
master, and not on 4.5 yet. This has recently been on the user@ list a few
times.

Looks like there is demand for CentOS7 support. But let’s then make sure it
actually works :-)

At least we need those PRs to be back ported to 4.5 (and then test it):

Regards,
Remi