Don't mind making the changes.
I have a lot of SVN experience and have the git repo for Apache OFBiz configured but am still trying to figure out git.
What do I have to setup in Eclipse to access the "right" bits on git.

Seems to be a ton of git repo entries at https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git
I have cloned [4.5]. Is that right?

Where are the doc files?

Ron