Hi all,

I'm working on supporting Shared Networks on the Nicira NVP Plugin.

I see *nicira_nvp_router_map* table has a unique index on
*logicalrouter_uuid*, but changes I'm working on will allow shared networks
to connect to the same router, so I'll need to remove that index. (ALTER
TABLE `cloud`.`nicira_nvp_router_map` drop index `logicalrouter_uuid`;)

I saw on the docs that there are upgrading schema scripts on *setup/db/db*,
but I would like to ask you if it is ok to include alter table line on
*setup/db/db/schema-452to460.sql
*or would it be better to create a new file including it? In this case,
which will be the next CS version: 4.6.1 or 4.7.0? (just for naming it
*schema-460to461.sql* or *schema-460to470.sql*)

Thanks,
Nicolas