From: Rafael Weingärtner [mailto:rafaelweingart...@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 November 2015 22:32
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [STABILITY]} Large KVM Infrastructure with ACS

How many MS do you have in your environment?

--
Rafael Weingärtner

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company