Thanks Remi, I will use it in a PR that I am working on.

BTW: I have read a few articles (software engineering baseline management
of database objects) and searched for some tool to help us with ACS
“schema” scripts to update the database during ACS updates. I am drafting a
model that we can use to manage scripts and improve ACs database updates. I
think that I will have it ready only after 04/01/16 (giving Christmas and
New Year’s Eve). After that I believe we can start discussing and maybe
planning some changes in our protocol to create DB scripts.

--
Rafael Weingärtner