Suneel Mallela

From: Rohit Yadav
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎January‎ ‎4‎, ‎2016 ‎10‎:‎00‎ ‎PM
To: us...@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org

Hi,

You may use the following for CentOS6.x:

http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/upstream/centos/4.6/

Regards..

 ShapeBlue

Rohit Yadav

Software Architect, ShapeBlue

d:  | s: +44 203 603 0540 | m: +91 8826230892

e: rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com | t:  | w: www.shapeblue.com

a: 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services
India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from
Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in
Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd
is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.