Hello,

My vote +1 (binding)

My tests (Tests are passed on a CloudStack (1mgr+4nodes+2nfs) in real servers topology) :

1/ Fresh install of 4.7.1RC1 (adv net) on Ubuntu 14.04.3 + KVM + NFS : OK
Some standard tests (create vm, migration, HA, create networks (normal and RVR), create user, create ssh key, destroy vm, register template, create snapshot, restore snapshot, create template, ip association, ip release, static nat, firewall rule) Some tests with cloudstack ansible module (create network, register templates, create vm, ip, firewall rule)

2/ Tests all localization of Web UI (with a complete installation of CS) : local strings works wells except some strings in Spanish and Arabic.

Known issue (but not only for this version): https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9255

Thanks to RM team.

Milamber