John,

Something is not clear to me about the frequency of new LTS releases and
support time range.

You wrote in the proposal, that we branch off for a new LTS version 2
times a year, but only 2 LTS versions will in active maintained at any
time, but supported for 20 months.

This conflicting in my mind.

This means we do not branch off _every_ year twice? Otherwise we would
have 3 releases within 12 months 1.1/1.7/1.1. And the support will be
only ~13 months for max as we do not maintain 3 releases.

What I am missing?

René