Hi,

I'm proxying the cloudstack UI via apache+mod_ssl (easiest way to get ssl
working) with these options:

LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so
ProxyPass /client ajp://localhost:20400/client
ProxyPassReverse /client ajp://localhost:20400/client

So https://domain.tld/client/ now opens securely the UI.

It used to work great (our production on 4.4 works like this) and I've noticed
that 4.8 at least kind of breaks when I do this. Everything seems to work
except the virtual consoles - for any VM.
If I login via the unsecured port 8080 everything works as expected.

Has anyone else seen this?

Nux!
www.nux.ro