Does this not depend on the classloader rather than the package being loaded?
http://www.javaworld.com/article/2077260/learn-java/learn-java-the-basics-of-java-class-loaders.html

It seems that any solution that take advantage of the "current" classloader will be fragile and subject to sudden failure if the JVM updates the classloader to one with a different strategy.

Can you not write your own classloader that forces the order that you want?

Never tried any of this so take these suggestions as being worth no more than they cost!

Ron