I am also interested in setting this up locally.

Bharat, once you are happy with the state of this implementation, is the
idea to set it up to run against every pull request branch submitted in
github?   Or is there a different implementation in mind?

Thanks,

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer

*CloudOps* *| *Cloud Solutions Experts