From: Tutkowski, Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 10:33 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Slow remote debugging

Hi,

I can't put my finger exactly on when this started happening; however, at some
point, my remote debugging from home (over VPN) with Eclipse has gotten
ridiculously slow. I'm on Mars.1 now for Eclipse, but Juno gave me the same
experience.

When I'm in the office, everything works quickly (just like it used to from
home).

At home, it can take minutes to attach to the remote JVM running the CSMS.

When I hit a breakpoint and then resume to run to another breakpoint, it can
also take minutes.

I've done a fair amount of searching on the web for solutions, but none of them
have worked.

My internet speed is good: 38.61 Mbps download and 72.33 Mbps upload (just
checked a moment ago).

Has anyone else experienced such issues? If so, how have you solved them?

Thanks!

Mike