Last I knew Bharat did not have a solution for posting results back to the
community. I could be wrong though, I don't really know how complete a
solution Bharat has at this point.

There are two other CI implementations in various states of completeness
and I think it is important to have a common mechanism which will work to
post results back to the community regardless of the CI implementation.

"bubble" from SBP seems to be the most complete so far and has been used to
test over 100 PRs, but I don't think the results have formally contributed
back for the community to review.

"trillian" is a project shapeblue is working on, but I am still getting
details for when it is expected to be operational.

This may not be a final solution, but I feel it is a good first step which
will be easy for everyone to work with.