Hi Erik,

Some events in São Paulo with close dates:

12- 16 Sept - Social MediaWeek
https://socialmediaweek.org/saopaulo/

22 - 23 Sept - Ethos 360 Conference
https://www.ce2015.org/

20 - 21 Sept - Mind the Sec Conf

https://mindthesec.com.br/

18 - 19 Sept - Ruby

http://www.rubyconf.com.br/

26 - 28 Sept
USP is planning to do a Open@USP in the same week of CCC in the same place.
It’s about open source projects and devops for academic/researcher use.

Marco Sinhoreli
Consultant Manager
marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com
mobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 – Botafogo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
office: + 55 21 2586 6390 | fax: +55 21 2586 6002
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue