+BCC: David Nalley for possible guidance.

Apache infra stated that 'The VP' dictated the policy to not allow
'repo:status' across the board for projects. Has anyone tried to engage the
VP, in order to get them to have a closer look at this policy? It appears
to be no way to exploit that function maliciously... so hopefully they
could allow for this to be enabled.

$0.02