Erik

I've responded to your survey (don’t know how useful my response will be, I've
said "yes" to everything)

One idea: we have a quarterly meeting of the Cloudstack EU UG.
We got 50 along to the last one. It’s a different audience to the usual CCC
attendees (more users than devs)

For the next one (early June), we're planning on having it in Berlin

Andre and the folks from BitGroup are taking the lead on it

It would seem perfectly logical to me to combine anything we (i.e. the
community) do with one of these UG's - gain more critical mass more quickly and
make it more attractive to potential sponsors

I'm not sure how far down the path Andre et al are with logistics and whether
the idea of making this into a bigger thing would scare him, but it may be
worth you two syncing on this

We only have these meetings quarterly, the one after June would clash with
Brasil so likely not to happen

Kind Regards
Giles

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Giles Sirett
CEO     ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44  20 3603 0541 | s: +44 203 603
0540<tel:+44%20%2020%203603%200541%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>         |
     m:      +44 7961112055<tel:+44%207961112055>

e:      giles.sir...@shapeblue.com | t:
<mailto:giles.sir...@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>     |      w:

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:imagef75a51.png@9b4c10d3.42a21c03]

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services
India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from
Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in
Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd
is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error.