From: chunfeng tian [mailto:tianyunqu...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 March 2016 05:22 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Move 'apache/cloudstack' -> 'apache-cloudstack/cloudstack'

+1

--
Tian ChunFeng
http://cloud.domolo.com

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.