From: Rohit Yadav [mailto:rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 4:12 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; us...@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Request for comments: Dynamic Role Based API Access
Checker for CloudStack

Thanks Koushik, I'll add my reply to your comments.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

Regards,

Rohit Yadav

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK @shapeblue On Mar 28 2016,
at 2:08 pm, Koushik Das <koushik....@accelerite.com> wrote:

Thanks Rohit, for the replies. Added some more comments based on the replies.

-Koushik