On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 6:58 AM, Rashmi Dixit <rashmi_di...@accelerite.com>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am Rashmi Dixit and have recently joined the CloudPlatform team in
> Accelerite. I have worked on a hybrid cloud management solution supporting
> hypervisors such as KVM, Xen, VMware, HyperV and public clouds such as EC2.
> My areas of interest are User Interface, networking.
>
> I am really looking forward to contributing on CloudStack.

Welcome!

We see a lot of Accelerite people contributing on the mailing list, with
PRs etc. these days, but I guess I am not the only one wondering what
Accelerite is planning for the future.

Is this something you, or someone else, could say something about?

Where do you see ACP/ACS in five years? Any specific major
plans/feature/improvements you could share? Will the majority (or all?) of
new features/improvements you develop be upstreamed or are we going to see
diverged products?

All the best,

Erik