Github user swill commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1502#issuecomment-214826838

    @pdion891 sorry I kind of just threw you into this one.  In this case there
is a new requirement added for tests integration tests to pass, so it is not a
blocking change, but I do think it is worth noting somewhere that new
requirements were added for integration tests to pass.  More generally, I have
not seen any mechanism with which we track environment change requirements
introduced in PRs that are then presented to the user in some way.  I am
assuming it makes sense that this data be in the release notes, but we need a
way to flag the changes so they are easily discovered by the person who is
generating the release notes (you in this case).  :)  Suggestions?

---
with INFRA.
---