Github user dmabry commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1500#issuecomment-215083560

    Ok, I have run this through my lab again and specifically ran the
test_volumes.py file.  All tests passed.  See below.  I have also attached the
results dir as a zip file for review.

    Test Volume attach/detach to VM (5 data volumes) ... === TestName:
test_01_volume_attach_detach | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Root Volume attach/detach to VM ... === TestName:
test_02_root_volume_attach_detach | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test Attach volumes (max capacity) ... === TestName: test_01_volume_attach
    ok
    Test attach volumes (more than max) to an instance ... === TestName:
test_02_volume_attach_max | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Test custom disk sizes beyond range ... === TestName:
test_deployVmWithCustomDisk | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Attach a created Volume to a Running VM ... === TestName:
test_01_attach_volume | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Detach a Volume attached to a VM ... === TestName: test_02_detach_volume |
    ok
    Delete a Volume unattached to an VM ... === TestName:
test_03_delete_detached_volume | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok
    Create a volume under a non-root domain as non-root-domain user ... ===
TestName: test_create_volume_under_domain | Status : SUCCESS ===
    ok

    Ran 9 tests in 539.126s

    OK

    @swill - Looking at the standard bubble test suite that is run, it doesn't
even run this test, so I thought it prudent in this case to run it specifically
and post the results.  Once we get the bubble stuff standardized, I'm happy to
run the full test and post those results.  Until then, I would like to submit
this PR for code review again.

---
with INFRA.
---