That is probably some misconfigurations at the Maven of the Jenkins’ VM.
That seems to be a username and password configuration to access some
cache/local repository that is under the ASF premises.

Does anyone have access to those VMs? So we could login and fix it.

I also noticed the Java 8, but our maven configuration will compile the
code with Java 7 compatibility (or java 6, I do not from right now the
specific version).

--
Rafael Weingärtner
  • Jenkins Will Stevens